Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Key Largo

Okay, I have to admit I am beginning to have a mind-boggling affair with South Florida. Seems that everywhere I turn I’m confronted with another beautiful, mind-boggling sight, feeling or experience. The latest was during a brief trip to spend two nights in Key Largo. I think, most of us know of this key from the famous song about this special place. I found it to be a truly remarkable location. Warm (86 degrees) and sunny on the last day of February and the first day of March, 2011. Key Largo is a mind-boggling contrast with New York City and Dayton, Ohio, where I will find myself in the next couple of days. Unless I’m mistaken there are no palm trees in the latter two locations. Do the weather and the palm trees affect a person’s emotional state? I can only speak for myself: absolutely! Don’t miss the photos of sunsets over Key Largo to the right.
Stan the Man

No comments:

Post a Comment